The Comedy Nest is a great club played by great comedians in one of the world’s greatest cities! (we have to get a thesaurus) Located in downtown Montreal, on the 3rd floor of the Forum, site of the historic arena where the Canadiens won 24 Stanley Cups, we’re surrounded by stores and restaurants (sushi, smoked meat, and more!), and parking in the Forum is only $6 for the evening!
The club holds 160 people in a cabaret-style setting, and our doors open 45 minutes before showtime, so you can come early and enjoy our full-service bar, pre-show videos, and delicious nibbles, like fresh popcorn and corn chips with salsa.
Then, before you know it, it’s showtime! You’ll see an MC, opening acts, and a world-class headliner! Every show lasts about 90 minutes, and we play host to some of the best comedians in North America, as seen on The Tonight Show, David Letterman, Just For Laughs, Conan, Comedy Central, The Comedy Network, and more! If you haven’t heard the name, or don’t recognize the face, it’s a comedy star you should know about!
The Comedy Nest is also an official venue for shows during the world’s largest comedy festival, Just for Laughs! And getting here is easy! We’re in downtown Montreal, on the corner of Atwater and Ste. Catherine, across the street from Atwater metro. (click HERE for map)
The Comedy Nest has been a memorable part of many nights out for over 30 years. If you’re looking for a place to laugh, celebrate, or just kick off a fun evening with friends, you’ve found it!
Click HERE for our upcoming shows!
- We can seat up to 160 people.
- The shows are about 90 minutes long.
- Must be 18 or over.
- The Forum offers indoor parking for $6 for the evening. Entrance to the parking is on Rue Lambert Closse.
- We are air conditioned in the summer, heated in the winter, and your guess is as good as ours in the Spring and Fall.
- We’re a full-service bar, and we also offer a few nibbles, like fresh popcorn and corn chips & salsa.
- We’re wheelchair accessible. (please advise us when you make the reservation)